Engineering projects Bangalore:
Atma electronics is One of the best engineering project institutes in Bangalore. We provide All types of projects like EEE projects, ECE projects ,software and final year projects for diploma and engineering students in Bangalore. Ours Institute is famous in all the engineering project centers in Bangalore.
We provide not only for the engineering students and for Diploma, M.Tech students also.We have 400 projects in our baskets for Electrical and Electronics Projects kits sales and Training .Including diploma projects we are providing all the report documentations and binding also. We specially identified for potentiometers like angel sencing feed back control, hallow shaft linear potentiometer, bushing mount conductive plastic potentiometers, multi turn potentiometers and special potentio meters in Bangalore india.
Electrical and electronics project providers:
We provides all types of electrical projects for engineering students in Bangalore and as well projects for embedded , communication, electronics, micro control and robotics projects .
17 Basics for boat battery replacementsDead batteries and a short battery life is a real nightmare for every boat owner. When you confront a dead battery, the knowledge of replacing it could be all you need. Battery issues happen for various reasons such as;
- Poor nature of batteries,
- Poor support,
- Inadequate battery power,
- Wrongly estimated power utilization,
- Mixing battery kinds,
- Faulty charging frameworks,
- Faulty installations.
Seven stages for replacing your batteryIf your vessel batteries are installed correctly and properly maintained, it isn't phenomenal to get up to 7 long years of good service out of them. In any case, you will eventually need to get them replaced. Your goal should make seven strides:
- Open the battery compartment. Check the state of battery terminals and for acid leaks. Clean up the leaks and build up around the terminals. Expel any corrosion of the cables.
- Remove the negative (dark) cable terminal from the battery. This may require pliers or a wrench but do it carefully.
- Remove the positive (red) link terminal from the battery as well. Be mindful so as to not give the negative and positive link terminals a chance to contact each other. Keep in mind: you ought to never touch the terminals with your hands in the event that you have a screwdriver or metal in them! If you make the black and red accidentally touch each other, you will finish the circuit, and this never ends well.
- Carefully take out the old battery.
- Place the new one in the battery compartment. Ensure it is properly seated.
- Attach the black (negative) cable terminal to the negative terminal post on the battery. Tighten the nut carefully.
- Attach the red (positive) cable terminal to the positive terminal post on the battery. Tighten the nut carefully.
Maintenance tips and safety precautionsAlways remember that power and dampness don't blend. Always wear gloves, eye protection and work in a dry environment. Keep in mind that working with electricity and wearing a metal watch with metal parts is simply not a smart idea. Always be safety conscious!
- Batteries must be kept spotless, dry and cool.
- Batteries must not be left on wet areas or placed on the ground. Place your batteries on a bit of wood while working with them.
- Clean battery tops with a sponge and properly dry them up with a paper towel.
Oversee and extend your battery existence with a monitoring systemNothing can really be done about the battery costs but we could do other thing like concentrating on extending the boat's battery life and saving money to be used for replacements. The principal interesting point while prolonging any battery life is proper management. Batteries require exact and regular checkup. Do you want to be sure that your batteries will last for several years? Then using Simarine battery monitoring systems can help you:
- determine output and input streams,
- determine the batteries' voltages, charged and empty,
- determine the batteries' temperature.
- Best Trolling Motor for the money
- Best Marine Weather Station
- Charger for Trolling Motor Battery
- Best Trolling Motor Batteries
- Deep Cycle Charger for Boat
- Deep Cycle Battery for Boat
- AGM Charger for Boat
- Best Marine Batteries
- Best Marine Battery Charger
- Solar Charger for Marine Battery
- Best Marine Radio